Friday, September 11, 2009

What A Ride!

This is typically a family & kid activity blog, but this blog entry is an exception.

I've been looking at the various life changes I've gone through in the last 10 years, and there are a lot of them. Here's the list of the major ones:
- graduated from nursing school
- finally split up from my ex-husband
- fell madly in love with Jack
- moved to a different city (Oakland, CA from Santa Rosa, CA)
- married Jack
- moved to WA state
- had my first baby just shy of my 43rd birthday
- had my second baby who had a serious congenital heart defect and came very close to losing her
- became a widow

That's almost one major event a year! (The first 4 happened in an 18 month period of time.) That's almost an adult lifetime's worth of stuff packed into less than a decade. Dang.

Makes me wonder what the next decade is going to hold for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment