Friday, September 4, 2009

Moving on Up

It's been a week of kids moving up in the Darkhand household this week.
First, it was Sarah's first day of kindergarten on Wed. She loves it. She's in for a full day, which she seems to be quite ready for. She's already had 2 P.E. classes. Her teachers job share, and I like them both. For us, the first day was more exciting than anything. I felt like my face would crack from all of the smiling I was doing. Of course, I took plenty of pictures. Her first few days have gone well, and her teachers have told me that she's doing great. It's been very exciting. It's also meant a change in schedules ~ off to bed earlier, up earlier, and out the door in the morning!


Sarah & her teacher

Lined up to go into class for the first time


Meanwhile, I decided to put Gabby into daycare 5 days a week. I think the consistency will be good for her. She likes everybody there, and it gives me time to do things I need to do around here, or to just have time to myself. Well, today she got moved up to preschool! Potty training has been the issue. She's been staying dry there and taking herself to the bathroom. So, they decided to move her on up. Other than her slow potty training, she is so ready for the move. She did great today while there. She has the same teacher that Sarah had there.


So, it's been a week of exciting changes for my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment