Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sarah lost a tooth!

Sarah lost her first tooth tonight! She thought it was a piece of dried up corn in dinner. She spit it out and put it on the table. Later, I noticed that the tooth was gone. I had to look on the table for it since I hadn't cleaned up yet. She felt absolutely nothing. (I guess the tooth fairy will be visiting tonight. Wonder what the going rate for the first tooth is these days.) The one next to it will be out within days, too. It's also very loose. The adult teeth have already broken through. On top of all of this, she starts kindergarten in 10 days. My firstborn is growing up!

I will hopefully soon post an entry about our 10 day car trip. I think I need to install some software on my computer in order to get photos from Jack's digital camera onto my computer. My computer isn't even reading the card by itself, which is very frustrating. As soon as I have some images to post with the entry, I'll post something.

No comments:

Post a Comment